Pop Culture Junction

Pop Culture Junction offers everything you never wanted to know about nothing important.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

An Open Letter to Female Celebrities

To Whom It May Concern,

Over the past several weeks, we, the public, have been inundated with beaver shots. While I can't speak for everyone, I for one am not all that interested in seeing vagine. Surely you have enough money for panties.

And why are you not wearing panties anyway? I understand that some women do not wear underwear, but they surely are not wearing micro-minis and climbing out of cars.



While we're on the subject, what is up with being completely shaven? Is the landing strip a thing of the past? (On an aside, do normal grown humans really find child-like vaginas hot?) Not that I'm real 70's, and definitely not young Demi Moore-ish but...I don't know. A bald adult "area" is weird.

Let's take back our snatches, ladies, and save the wide-open shots for our partners and our OBGYNs.

Peace,
sbh

P.S. When are we going to see some bits and pieces? I would like to see what Clive Owen is packing, but that's just me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home