Pop Culture Junction

Pop Culture Junction offers everything you never wanted to know about nothing important.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Now Hear This: Sarah McLachlan - River

Is it too early to start talking about Christmas? When I heard "Baby It's Cold Oustide" while on hold for someone this morning, I was shocked! So anyway, that kind of put me in the Christmas spirit.

In her new Christmas album, Winter Song, Sarah McLachlan pays homage to fellow Canadian Joni Mitchell with this cover of Joni's classic, "River". Sarah and I got very close during college, and hearing this song made me remember why I was so into her back then. I must bust out Fumbling Towards Ecstasy soon.

Anyway, get yourself in the (early) Spirit of the Season and download "River" today!

Sarah McLachlan - River

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home