Pop Culture Junction

Pop Culture Junction offers everything you never wanted to know about nothing important.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Phenomenon of Monchichis

Let me ask you something about Monchichi dolls. What are they? They are the Goofy of puppets, right? Are they monkeys? Are they their own animal?

And while we're on the subject, what is Goofy anyway? Isn't he a dog? Why does he get to walk around on legs and wear pants and use the toilet, and poor Pluto has to walk around with his balls out, shitting on the ground?

But I digress. I still sing the Monchichi song. Talk about good marketing! I never owned one of these mysterious creatures. I owned a Koosa, though. Remember the Koosa? I sense another post coming....

In the meantime, I hope the Monchichi song doesn't worm its way into your head now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home