Pop Culture Junction

Pop Culture Junction offers everything you never wanted to know about nothing important.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Now Hear This: Olivia Newton John - A Little More Love (Happy Birthday, Biotch!)

The hot act for young girls today is Miley Cirus.

When I was a young girl of the 70's, it was this blonde bombshell.



I used to listen to her album, Totally Hot, on my Winnie the Pooh record player. I was four when this album was released - that should tell you that my parents were cool and awesome. I still have it on vinyl, though the cover is a little worse for wear.

In honor of my childhood idol's 60th birthday, I give you my favorite track from Totally Hot, "A Little More Love".

Olivia Newton John - A Little More Love

I love you, Olivia. Happy Birthday. Two of a Kind was totally underrated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home