Pop Culture Junction

Pop Culture Junction offers everything you never wanted to know about nothing important.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Time to bust out the Freezy Freakies!

It has been cold here in this neck of the woods (Western PA) and my husband and I have been gathering up our cold weather gear. This took me back to some of the cold weather gear I rocked when I was a young chica and the fabulous FREEZY FREAKIES that I wore in 3rd grade.

Freezy Freakies were these awesome gloves that revealed "cool" designs on them when exposed to cold. Mine were cream colored and when they got cold they had multi-colored hearts all over them with "I Love Snow" in big letters. My brother had a pair that read "I Love to Ski" with a dude on a slope design. Here is a happenin' princess pair.



Remind me to tell you one day about my silver Atari jacket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home